Problem: After 100+ days of living in sweats/leggings, I've got to go back to work (3 days/week) but I'm not even sure what I need to wear or have in my closet.
Solution: Easing back into your kinda everyday work life after living in leggings/sweats + tee can be touch! You can do it in 7 steps!!
- [Sounds crazy but...start showering everyday and getting up at a decent hour]
- Pick-up your drycleaning - it's been 100+ days and you never know what gems you may have there!
- Add a sharp, new shirt into your rotation - it's hot/humid outside so just keep it to one awesome layer! This one for ladies [maybe get two...] and this one for men.
- Get comfy shoes since you've been barefoot or in flip flops for months. [men] + [women]
- [Ladies] Add 10 minutes back into your morning routine for makeup application. Read this article!!
- Perhaps because of global warming, get a pair of sweat-wicking bottoms for men + women
- Invest in a fashionable mask that says you're a team player but also believes that style hasn't died!
This will get you started and out the door looking like you never skipped a beat during the 100+ days of downtime!