I packed light using my Lo & Sons OG #travel bag and fit ALL of this:
- Beauty bag with just the essentials: Josie Maran argan oil, Orlane serum super hydratant, Caudalie overnight detox oil, SKii mask, and Davi Napa le grand cru cream
- Day 2 outfit: DL1961 skinny cargos, tee, All Saints Itat shrug, and camo scarf
- Pajamas and undies including my Free People knee-high socks
- Laptop and tech peripherals
- Magazines: Harper’s Bazaar and O
- Longchamp travel candle – any space is made better with scents
I tossed my lonely OG travel bag into a second row pilot seat and sped off!
I was en route to Duck, NC and started talking to one of my girlfriends, Lisa. After 90 minutes of catching up like school girls, she reaffirmed my need to be on this road trip! I had wanted to keep it simple and use the time to ‘sort out my thoughts, plans and expectations for the coming year’. She urged me to do more “listening” than talking…..I concurred.