- I had to get a garlic keeper because I was sick of having the bulbs just hanging out on the counter! My girlfriend, Steph, told me to grow up and get it so I did
- I sweat [not glisten] when I'm outside doing my socially-distant walk/jogs so I find my face needs more exfoliating. I scooped this Josh Rosebrook cleanser/exfoliator and I'm officially glowing!!
- I mentioned working out - - I need to do double-time after being away from Pilates and HIIT so these Athleta bras are perfection...and a touch sexy too
- I finally broke down and got a new laptop so a new laptop carrying case was needed for my Surface Pro X- gotta love Etsy
- Face masks are a part of life so I wanted one that was different. I found these custom vintage denim masks and said YES!
- Looking for something that gives you that just-worked-out-glow without the sweat? The answer is NARS Maui multiple....perfect shade of sheer dusty rose....
- OMG this desk lamp is also a wireless charger, has a timer and has a USB charger....clearly woorking-from-home just got 10x better!
- I'm OBSESSED with Tata Harper products so when this resurfacing mask went on sale, I pulled the trigger without hesitation
- It's time to get outside...by myself and I do that by heading to my deck! To make it a bit more comfy, I needed a few creature comforts like an umbrella [protector of beating sun + bird poop] and storage bins [perfect to hold drinks + eats too!]; and I found everything on Joss & Main!
- I want to be sexy when I'm sunning or at the pool - and everyone seems to think that means bikini but I think one-piece bathing suits can be sexy! I found these at COS and got this one because it was navy + asymmetric, and this one because it was sunshine yellow + textured fabric!
- Land & Sand makes this wicker Sol Lounger that I want...not sure why but I envision perhaps a weekend in Ocean City where this will be required???
- Just read the reviews for Sol de Janeiro's bum bum cream and you'll know why I'm wanting it. It's $48 for high-powered body cream that reduces the appearance of cellulite, moisturizes beyond, and smells edible....hmm
- I'm solo so getting great pics or action shots, or just filming my outfit selection is 100% reliant on 'good company' and then I saw PIVO. It's got face-tracking technology and went on sale so....I HAD to have it!
- I have A LOT of respect for Pat McGrath's [MUA] skills and am obssessed with the Love Supreme lip fetish balm but still not ready to pull the trigger at $38!!!!!
- I enjoy the 'civilized outdoors' but the idea of sitting on the grass always leaves me wondering if I'm sitting where Fido did his business [you know you wonder too!!]. For any outdoor concerts, lawn events, I want to scoop this portable rocker chair which would allow me to enjoy with all the lawn issues. Maybe I need two?
- Apparently, there is a CULT FOLLOWING for Augustinus Bader so the intro of his new hand treatment is supposed to be life-changing. I'm still debating on the $50 price tag but you do know that your hands show your age, right?!?!?