As an entrepreneur, I don't have need for leather everyday. That said, my lifestyle doesn't lend itself to wearing a leather outfit head-to-toe but I do appreciate nice pieces that can add pop to my everyday looks.
COS just shared a few new pieces and they're lovely!
Here are a few keys to caring for your leather too:
- Spot clean leather with a slightly damp cloth
- Condition leather to keep it supple (it's skin!) with a leather balm by applying a small amount with a cloth and buff gently
- Ventilate leather between wears and avoid direct sunlight
- Use wooden shoe trees to keep the shape and slow down the creasing of your leather shoes
- Roll leather garments to avoid fold creases when traveling
- Softer leathers can scratch, so be careful with sharp items like keys