Write down your style rules and live by them. If you don't have any (or so you think), let me suggest a few....
- Know your shirt size (that's neck and arm length)
- Find a tailor and stick with 'em!
- Make note of the brands that always garner compliments when you wear them
- Care about the way you look
- Remember that clothing fit matters more than the designer....sometimes
- Practice makes permanent so practice "your" look
- Wherever your budget is, buy the best you can afford (without going bust)
Seriously....just know these rules and you'll be in business I swear!