Problem: For whatever reason, my weight fluctuates, so what can I buy regardless of my weight?
Solution: Choose wisely + make stretchy materials your bestie!
The full solution is a touch more difficult because it depends where the weight fluctuation is and how much it is.
If we're talking more than 2 sizes then even stretchy materials cannot be your solution. But if we're talking 5 or 10 lbs then this post has you covered.
Before I share your solution set, let's also talk about where your weight fluctuation is. If it is in the mid-section then you're good. If you are finding general body changes are due to illness or stress, this list will help. There are a few other scenarios this list will cover.
- baby doll tops (for weight gain in the chest or mid-section)
- athleisure pants (for weight fluctuation in the butt/hips/waist)
- [new] padded muscle tees (for weight loss in the top half)
- strapless summer dresses (for weight fluctuation in your top half)
- t-shirt dresses (for general weight fluctuations of +/- 5 lbs)
Just a few options for those of us who haven't quite settled where we want to be!
BONUS: shoes + purses + scarves do not discriminate based on weight! And Universal Standard also covers a wide variety of sizes at reasonable prices but with fashionable style!!