This week is ALL about the numbers ~ I combed through more than 2,640 pieces so you didn't have to! Ask me anything?!! Just jokes....I'm too dizzy from everything on the site.
Here's what you need to know about Zara's latest collections:
- There is a strong emphasis on avoiding energy and water consumption as well as decreasing pollutants from dry cleaning so A LOT of the fabrics are hand wash or spot cleaning, and don't require dry cleaning!!
- Lots of solid colors to promote elevated basics and being able to mix easily
- There is lots of viscose and polyamide (long-wearing) and small amounts of wool and polyester
- The pieces are a mix of asymmetries, unfinished, oversized, cropped, and multi-functional elements = elevated basics!
- They have EVERY kind of sweatpants, t-shirt, and sweatshirt but most of the dresses require a leaner frame
I'm here for it, so hit "reply" and tell me what you think!
xx, mo ~ every week, something new to consider…