- He’s been designing shoes for over 20 years
- Originally from Puglia (Italy) – born in 1974
- He’s responsible for creating Yves Saint Laurent’s The Cherry and The Tribute
- His shoe line has a strong graphic and architectural component to them
MY style notes
- Adding a pair or two to your shoe wardrobe equals the implementation of elevated essentials
- They are more than the norm but not inordinate…if you consider $500-600 an investment
- I’ve had a chance to try them out – and they’re actually comfortable!
Right now, I am swooning over this Rubens leather ankle boot – it works just as perfectly with a menswear-inspired pants suit as it does with dark denim and a tee, and with a print midi skirt……..