[Supplied courtesy of AskMen.com]
- Eating with your mouth open -- this goes from bad habit to classless very quickly
- Grooming in public -- all cleaning and hygiene should be personal
- Being a gym slob -- hogging equipment or leaving your biologicals is uncool!
- Talking solely about yourself -- the quickest way to esnure you'll stay by yourself
- Treating service staff poorly -- this is a clear indicator of what you really think of yourself...grow up!
- Not giving up your seat -- we call it basic human decency
- Being late -- so is your time more valuable than mine?!
- Arguing over a check -- be prepared to pay your share, or the whole thing!
- Not removing yourself to take a cell call -- everyone let's it slide but that doesn't make it right
- Failing to introduce someone -- it's common courtesy...learn it!
Stay tuned for Men's Matters contest on Monday, March 8th....to win the Gentleman's Deck!