It's time for the fabulous trends for this spring season to make it down to your feet! This season is all about color and with the kaleidoscope of feel-good shades the season's hottest looks give us, there's a color for everyone from bright berries and show-stopping neons to moody blues and everything in between. Other trends to keep in your head for your toes are florals, stripes, and a mix 'n match of prints and patterns. This is a trendy way to accent a plain or neutral outfit. Lastly, try a 70s inspired shoe to bring out your inner hippie diva. So now that we know the hottest spring trends, here's how to translate them into stylish options for your footwear.
- Bold colors- colorful heels add just the right punch for any spring outfit! The ankle straps on these Prabal Gurung sandals (below) are to die for; essentially they cover two trends in one–bright colors and the popular wide ankle strap.
- Floral- look femininely prim and proper. Floral embellishments are everywhere on shoes this season. Also, try the floral print trend and look as though you're standing in a rose garden.
- Stripes- stripes are extremely chic on your feet. Thick, thin, nautical, and in every color imaginable, stripes are such a fun treat for your toes and will definitely get your noticed.
- Mix 'n match prints and patterns- “more is more when it comes to vivid patterns, so don’t hesitate to mix and match!” (Harper's Bazaar)
- 70s inspired- try out a sky-high wedge or a groovy slingback. Chunky wooden heels are a must as well as retro color combinations.