That time of year is quickly approaching and some of you may be getting a little antsy trying to think of what you'll wear for this year's holiday office party. Don't worry - remember these few tips and, of course, check out Blueprint for Style's TV segment on ABC7's Good Morning Washington to see great options for guys and dolls!!
Or check out the items below so you know exactly what to wear. Our rules to remember:
- The best "holiday" colors are red, forest green, tartan plaid, and gold or silver
- A little shimmer or sparkle on one item works
- Texture like mohair or velvet dresses up the ordinary
- Fellas don't need too much so strategically placed tartan plaid with a dash of red/cranberry/green is perfect
- Unless it says "formal" then stick with a knee-length hemline
The best way to know whether your look works for the office holiday party? If you're ready to rock the same look for a "grown ups" holiday dinner at a fancy restaurant then you're good to go....