I know I share the Pantone Color of the Year and what not but, this is not that. I'm talking a color that will set off your boring black but also play nicely with your camels, browns, tans, and khaki colors.
For the fellas, this should be fun because it gives you just a little somethin' but still works with your dark suits and your casual Friday tan slacks. Note that you can get jiggy with some maroon slacks but keeping the color to the top half.
- classic sweatshirt, $98 - it can work with your dark denim and a tee, or even a navy checked button down for date night
- chinos, $90 - these are cool because they can go to brunch or casual Fridays
- henley, $108 - you can rock this several different ways from under a sport coat to solo to layered with a button down and sweatshirt
- long sleeve plaid shirt, $35 - another layered piece
Ladies - this color is ideal to create to spruce up your navy work uniform but also to add a touch of sexiness to your date night denim look.
- coat sweater, $97 - I love this for weekends and days when I'm doing multiple stops in-and-out of the car; enough warmth but not overly bulky!
- lace top, $45 - it's my version of conservative sexy!
- peasant dress, $58 - this is date night perfect but I'm talking desk-to-date-night!
Check out some of my favorite aubergine options for this fall - enjoy!