This year, more than in years past, we need to do holiday sparkle and find the joy of the season! It's been rough year so, instead of all of the glitter clothing and Christmas outfits, I've found 9 items that can bring enough holiday sparkle to make you the bell of the Zoom ball....still!
[Starting from the top left and kinda looping around]:
- Two-toned glitter clutch box in navy/gunmetal by Sondra (also available in gold/gunmetal)
- Silver glitter nail polish by Mischo Beauty
- Shoe clips
- Sparkly stud earrings by J.Crew (1/2 off right NOW!)
- Buruti bronzer by RMSbeauty (actually good for EVERYday!)
- Gold Swan slippers by Birdies
- Black sequin face mask by St. John
- Alizarin [red] lip color by Manasi7 (if you want a little more orange and less blue then go for Elson 2 by Pat McGrath)
- Navy transparent blouse by Dorothee Schumacher
My goal: to keep it simple and make it replicable...for every Zoom holiday party and intimate, in-home affair!
STAY TUNED: I'll be going on Instagram Live to talk about inexpensive holiday sparkle options so you're ready but still FAB-u-lous!