Wednesday kicks off a new feature on Blueprint for Style (and on several other blogs) called Midweek STYLE Society (MSS). Midweek STYLE Society is a group of stylishly haute bloggers who have some great information and insights to share. As much as I research and write, I cannot do it all, so I rely on others to ‘fill in the gap’ on what’s fabulous and worth your time and dollars.
Here’s a look at the Midweek STYLE Society crew:
- I Heart Heels by Julie Wax: focus on mainstream fashion and happenings
- The Working Wardrobe by Rachel Yeomans: focus on professional wardrobing
- ellyB Events by Eliana Baucicault: focus on creating stylish events throughout the US
- Closet of Style by Catherine Horgan: focus on a mix of chic + modern fashion and beauty
- Tokyo Fashion Daily by Timothy Schepis: focus on fashion industry financial trends
- The Style and Beauty Doctor by Danielle Gray: focus on fashion and beauty how-tos
- 365 Days of Style by Heather Claus: focus on making fashion fun
- My Intimate Affair with Fashion by Dawn Del Russo: focus on fashion, beauty & lifestyle
- Life in a Venti Cup by Franki Durbin: focus on luxury lifestyle and interior design
- The Recessionista by Mary Hall: focus on surviving the downturn in style!
- and, of course, Blueprint for Style by Monica Barnett: focus on curated items to create a signature style
I am so excited and looking forward to sharing even more stylish insights and happenings from this group...which reminds me that as we work through a few kinks you may see a few switch ups. It's all with the intent to give you the most stylish insights possible from a well-rounded group of today's hautest bloggers!!
Midweek STYLE Society – every Wednesday starting December 15th!