We all want to look fabulous for the holidays but who wants to spend all of their money on outfits?
Just because we have an active social calendar doesn't mean we should have to spend like it.....so, here are five essentials to add to your closet that can travel outfit to outfit while keeping you in the holiday spirit!
- Shoe clips
- Metallic blazer (or conversely, a metallic wrap for dressier functions)
- Metallic clutch
- Tuxedo pants (I love cream but they're hard to find!)
- Shoes with shimmer/sparkle
To make any outfit holiday-ready, try these THREE strategies:
- add fabrics with shimmer to amp it up!
- focus on those "holiday" colors: red, tartan plaid, evergreen (frankly, any color as long as you add glitter!)
- I carry my shoe clips (Lulu Frost!) in my bag during this season to add pop to any shoe. BOOM!
I'm going to say all this on Let's Talk Live (abc7-newschannel 8 - WJLA) at 10AM - check it out!