$263 - 25park.com
$700 - stylebop.com
$183 - my-wardrobe.com
310 - harrods.com
$44 - farfetch.com
From wide-leg trousers to platform pumps, the '70s are back in a big, bold, and glamorous way. This time around, designers have combined classic bohemian flares with modern, essential staples. Filled with vivid colors, loud prints, and ultimate comfort, the '70s glam trend is completely wearable whether for work or play and the during day or night. Read on for hot tips on how to wear the trend to get you ready and inspired to mix up your wardrobe to create a look like the one abo
'70s Essentials in 2011:
- Silky Blouses: A silky halter top or tie-neck blouse instantly plays up your glam vibe when paired with flared denim or bright wide-leg trousers.
- Jumpsuits: A piece like this is comfy and glamorous - double bonus! Pair it with flat embellished sandals during the day and metallic heels to channel a groovy '70s vibe at night.
- Accessories: With any trend, you always have your accessories to fall back to on those lazy days. To mix in a '70s flare, look for floppy hats, satchel bags and envelope clutches, square-frame specs, and metallic skinny belts.
- Wide-leg Bottoms: A must-have piece for that '70s spin, wide-leg trousers and flared denim will instantly put you in a groovy mood. Pair the bottoms with a silky blouse and platform pumps and you're good to go!
- Maxi's: An item for every body type, maxi dresses (or skirts) flatter every body shape and are an incredibly easy piece to put on and go - just add a cocktail ring and some glitzy earrings and you're set.
- Platform Pumps: Finish off any '70s look with a chic pair of platform pumps - whether you decide to keep it in a neutral hue or color-blocked effect, you're on your way to a far out look!