To close our month-long focus on pink in tribute to Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Blueprint for Style wanted to remind folks that even though the month ends in 5 short days, there are those that do not faulter. Today's tips on how to integrate pink into your wardrobe focus on sneaking with pink -- doing it incognito (in a whispered tone......). Some may say 'tsk, tsk' because you're not open about your pinkness but, for the incognito pinkies, theirs is a subversive sub-culture that flaunts pink in private year-round!
You ask, "But how do they do it?" Well it's done by wearing one or many of the following items:
[nggallery id = 30]
- Hello Kitty bracelet watch, $174...in the middle of everyday
- Nike extra-small duffel bag, $17...in the gym and while working out
- Ombre scarf, $13..in the dead of winter
- Members Only cosmetic bag, $28...in their purses
- Princess headband, $14...in their hair
- Vera Bradley sunglass case, $22...in broad daylight
- Paul Smith leather driving gloves, $280...in their cars while driving
- David Yurman necklace pendant, $950...around their necks
Indeed this is just a sampling of how these subversive pinkies flaunt their support of Breast Cancer Awareness and continue to fight the good fight!.