We’re just 3 weeks into summer and if you’re like me, you’ve planned a few beach getaways! Sand, sun, surf, bikinis and cool breezes….
I want you to look fabulous, think about a strong, fruit mixed drink and a few final squats or crunches before you hit the beach.
Here’s a quick n’ dirty resource guide to get what you need without any fuss:
- Flip flops – most under $10!!
- Sunglasses – most under $60
- (men’s) Tank tops – don’t pay more than $20
- Swim trunks
- Bikinis – stick with the bikinis because they mix n’ match!
- (women’s) Shorts – the key to awesome shorts is having enough space around the thigh!!
- One-piece suits – they are sexy ya know?!
- “Those” simple white tennis shoes – for girls and boys….
- Cover-ups - a good one doubles as a go-out look.....
- Throw-on-&-go dresses – the options under $100 are endless!!
- Fancy vacay dress – don’t spend over $75 because it’s all about the vacay, not really the dress
Don’t lose this….keep it and use it often!!