1. Shopping tip: Always Check eBay! If the store I'm looking in doesn't have what I'm looking for or I'm simply on a budget, I always check eBay – great deals and thousands of options! If eBay is already on your list of shopping places, what's the best thing you've ever found
3. New season equals sunshine which means a chic, new pair of sunglasses! One of the easiest ways to spruce up an outfit, The Row's collection of sunglasses feature ultra luxurious details like leather and crocodile trims!
4. The classic ballet flat is a definite warm-weather essential – super comfortable while looking exceptionally chic (and much more prefered than flip-flops!) Don't hesitate when it comes to stocking up on shoes this season - after all, according to a new survey, the average woman is willing to spend about $49 for some fabulous new kicks! Try this pretty pair by Kate Spade to instantly give your look a sunny update.
5. Spring is finally blossoming on us – take some of these style lessons into consideration if you're ever stuck in a fashion rut: applying moisturizer on top of your tights to avoid static cling; experimenting with various hat styles to include at least one in your wardrobe; fingerless gloves for the city-chic woman; and a classic denim jacket to pair over almost anything!
6. If you couldn't get enough of the 70s trend showcased all over the runways but are unsure of how to style it, Glamour's Anne Christensen shares 4 perfect accessories to wear with the 70s-inspired trend: a colorful bag, a tough bracelet, a platform shoe, and some metal frames!