Color is fun, but for some can be a sore subject and one of angst. Don't let it! Here are a few key points to remember so you can make color work for you:
- Spice up any neutral outfit with a zesty pair of heels
- If there's a color you think you love, but doesn't love you back, rock it using an accessory or below the waist to avoid immediate attention
- Use your nail polish and accessories to sport colors!
- Contrasting colors can be harsh and, for some, hard to do - - - hue instead because it's more feminine and softer anyway
- Colorblocking is the "it" trend - - - just remember to do it using only two colors per outfit!