This week we have lots of great stuff and, yes, most is about Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week (NYFW). But we also have a fab product giveaway from Closet of Style, a glimpse of the latest spring trend of mid-length skirts from Fashionalities, the resurgence of handbag designer Jacques Fath, and, of course, terrific reviews of some fabulous NYFW 2011 shows including Betsey Johnson who used her store employees on the runway!! As always, the articles are insightful and, chock full of great information and stylish tidbits.
- Closet of Style ~ February Product Giveaway
- Life in a Venti Cup ~ Rachel Zoe: RTW Fall 2011
- My Intimate Affair with Fashion ~ Rebecca Taylor Fall 2011 NYFW
- The Recessionista ~ Betsey Johnson Puts her Store Employees, Not Just Models, on the Runway for NYFW Fall 2011
- The Working Wardrobe ~ Today's Coveted Working Look: Richard Chai LOVE & Nicole Miller
- Fashionalities ~ Meet the Midi: Mid-length Skirt and Heel (Natasha is the latest well-known fashion stylist to join the ranks of the Midweek STYLE Society and she rounds us out quite nicely..WELCOME NATASHA!)
- ellyB Events ~ Cocktail Hour Ideas: Grilled Cheese Bites