Delayed but not forgotten - this week's Midweek STYLE Society is one of the best.....a varitable how-to on how-to's! Everything from turning the spring striped trend to your home to dressing right for your body type, getting your hair ready for summer and looking fabulous, and looking chic for under $100 to colorblocking correctly and paying tribute to the wonderful Elizabeth Taylor. I am so excited by this week's post - - - read them and share with your friends!
- ellyb Events ~ Style It Up or Style It Down .... inspired hairstyling that is 'so summer' and inspired from goddesses themselves!
- Closet of Style ~ How to Wear: Bold and Beautiful Striped Walls .... a homemaker's how-to on stylish walls and inspiration for a fab spring trend
- The Stylish Chick ~ Dressing the Inverted Triangle Body Type .... a how-to on nailing the right clothes for an inverted triangle (plus links to other body shapes too)
- Blueprint for Style ~ Building Color Blocks for Spring ... a few great how-to tips to make it work and 3 steal n' splurge options
- The Recessionista ~ Remembering Dame Elizabeth:Fashionable & Fashionably Late for her Own Funeral .... a wonderful pictorial tribute to the lady with the fabulous jewels
- The Working Wardrobe ~ Business Casual Superstar: A Charcoal Dress Makes a Great Palette .... a perfect working girls outfit for under $100!
- My Intimate Affair with Fashion ~ Surfer Girl Sexy Hair Tips .... a video how-to on sexy summer hair (even in this cold weather)