- Lady Gaga is on the cover of this month's Vogue and her new single "Born this Way" is #1 in 14 countries and #1 on the Hot 100 Charts! Click here to read her article online now.
- New trends (as seen at NYFW last week) for nails are super edgy and artistic–the favorite of many designers was the french manicure but with a funky twist
- Gearing up for another red carpet event–the 83rd Annual Academy Awards airs on Sunday. The red carpet (my favorite part) starts at 7 pm! Relive magical Oscar fashion moments from past years here.
- Floral patterns are everywhere for spring. No need to jump into the flower patch; just try a bold pattern with your jeans or short skirt. Most importantly, have some fun!
- A very lucky Kate Moss announced during London Fashion Week that Dior's own John Galliano will design her wedding gown (she's set to marry July 2nd). Can't wait to see how the dress turns out!
- A quick intro to Milan Fashion Week: Gucci looked very sexy and '70s inspired; Dolce & Gabbana practiced their ABC's; Prada played all innocent while Max Mara played up a classic look with Katie Holmes front and center