[We'll re-visit these later this summer...but for now, just read and absorb! Provided courtesy of Refinery29.]
- Damask & all-over appliqués: reminds me of furniture and old luggage
- Electric blue: we already knew blue was hot but this color is super vibrant
- 70's suits: will be an excellent balance of masculine and feminine!!
- School-teacher skirts: longer, yes! fuller, yes! will require balance to pull off properly
- Digital painting prints: it's "tribal prints" with a digital flair
- Lace blouses: reminds me of curtains and doilies but some are very wearable!
- Asymmetrical draping: the cinching, ruching and pulling of fabric can be wonderfully forgiving and inventive!
- Futuristic: reminiscent of Battle Star Galatica
- Paisley: not a fan unless it's monochromatic...but we're warming up to it
- Shearling collars: in line with the new hauteness of leather...just make sure it's removable!
Blueprint for Style is overwhelming excited about #3 (70's suits) and #7 (asymmetrical draping) because they have wonderful potential to expand the current wardrobe and bring professional, chic back in play!