Last week we talked about what had to be stored or put away because it was just too summery. But there are some summer clothes that should 'make the cut' into your fall closet. These items pair well or layer nicely.
Summer clothes to keep:
- White blazer
- White jeans ~ work them with off-white and cream well into fall
- Work dresses ~ these are likely some type of wool/poly blend which transcends seasons
- Cashmere tees ~ pair them with long sleeve shirts underneath and you're good to go
- Shoes with touches of lighter colors
- Canvas sneakers ~ the classics go year-round
Next week: what to add...