I have watched Marsha while she was part of Floetry and afterwards....always with her own style and slightly chic bohemian. She tapped into her true north personal style continuously and has found her own voice [no pun intended]. What we love about her style as seen in this photo:
- She is casual yet stylish and chic
- She highlights her arms and frames her face with the sleeveless, deep v-neck top
- She steps outside conventional color ~ and rocks black and navy blue!
- In spite of denim, she sports high heeled Mary Janes that keep her look ultra feminine without being girly
- And we don't miss her shape ~~ she's not a willowy size 2 or 4 and embraces all her curves
What do you love about her style (even if it's not quite you)?