The navy blazer is one of the key elements in any professional man's closet but it's summer, so do we need to change the way we handle this item?
- it's still essential
- go lighter in weight
- try a plaid pattern
- the thinner/more refined the line/pattern, the more easily it can be dressed up
- wear with light grey, white, or camel pants
- shoes should be cream nubuck or in the cognac/luggage family
- ....which means your belt should be...(you guessed it)!
- Brooks Brothers - four size options - all $648
- J. Hilburn - almost fully customizable - between $450-700
- A great suitmaker/tailor - custom - $550+
What's your flavor?