Frida Giannini is Gucci's Creative Director and her Spring 2012 RTW presented in Milan is a wonderful juxaposition of retro flapper style with gilded age and new wave. I'm showing some of my favorite looks, but here are few runway to walkway notes to keep in mind:
- Black is the base color of choice (keeping it simple)
- Metallic is a fabulous and often used accent
- Think body skimming but not overly fitted
- Use of lines is all about elongating the body
- Strong shoulders are in heavy rotation!