Sounds slightly kitschy huh? But you do know there's a difference between Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs, right? Complements of GQ, we investigate three labels today: Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein and Ermenegildo Zegna.
- Hugo Boss:
- (black) BOSS label = traditional, contemporary premium business suits you can find just about anywhere
- (red) HUGO label = slimmer, progressive styling but with a similar price point
- (orange) BOSS ORANGE label = trendier, urban, hipper looks with a slightly lower price tag
- Calvin Klein:
- (black) Calvin Klein collection label = upscale line found only in high-end retailers
- (white) Calvin Klein label = similar styling but more affordable line available across the US
- Ermenegildo Zegna:
- (white) Ermenegildo Zegna label = traditional, elegant Italian styling
- (black) Z Zegna label = still expensive but trendier, sportier line
Go forth and conquer.....!