There ARE rules to follow...to ensure your sneakers look their best. Treat them right by:
- Sneakers you exercise in ≠ street wear
- DON'T use water (it creates stains) - instead use a bristled shoe brush to nix surface dirt
- I swear the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser really works - it really is magic!
- Wash your laces - it's a Jedi mind trick and gives the appearance of a cleaner sneaker....
- They're called "shoe" trees but you can use them to maintain the shape of your sneakers too
- Funky feet is not cool. It just takes a dryer sheet in each sneaker to keep the situation fresh, seriously
SIX rules to sneaker royal treatment. You got any to add?
BTW- are we digging the chukka sneaker above? Perfect color for fall - a little edge without fully committing to 'street wear' - can be dressed up for date night or 'guys night out' or dressed down for Sunday football with the fellas.....