October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we thought it would be fun and fitting to focus on how fashion can impact the survivors. When you look good, you feel good; and we're sure that our weekly tips and insights on dressing for your fashionable survival will be cool.
For the month of October, we're dedicating some time to the importance of looking beautiful as a survivor:
- October 3rd ~ let's talk lingerie
- October 10th ~ sassy swimwear
- October 17th ~ short-sleeve shirt solutions
- October 24th ~ eveningwear options
- October 31st ~ be aware & test early and often!
Don't forget to check out the new mammogram screening guidelines....
Visit NBCAM.org for more information